NaruyashaXChisenganNaruyashaXChisengan

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Alight Alight

unique effects

This is a realy good animation and the sound was brilliant, may I ask the name of the song?

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

It only needs a little more detail in the history

Your series has been characterized by making link look like a useless coward; despite the fact that you improved the animation, sound and style of it, unless your trying to change this concept, I belive you missed it, however its impresive how much your drawing skills have improve.

I thank you for shareing your work

Force Fight Force Fight

Not good

Its cool for your first animation....assuming it is your first animation of course...you sould add sound effects and...maybe a total remake would be even better...lets face it, it looks like if you had captured frame after frame..

You could also add a Background.

MoonType MoonType

Nice!

Great concept, loved the music, pretty original!!
I would only add some extra features for the game becomes a little monotone as you go along, how do I change the video quality?
You could also add levels, and/or bosses

Great game, educational to...keep up the good work

Dice Crush Dice Crush

Lucky

Good game, I know how to play it but it would help alot if u explain how it works

Rko Quiz Rko Quiz

RKO RULE

Orton maniac, realy good (and hard) questions

Her Eyes Horizon Her Eyes Horizon

Briliant

at first like the guy below yea it sounds like silverstein but, you have my respect of createing this tune, im downloading it right now

Maverick32183 responds:

Thanks! Silverstein is a great band and being able to be named in the same sentence is an honor! Thanks again!

_-={Hundred Years of Pain}=-_ _-={Hundred Years of Pain}=-_

Wow

The way you mix the sounds is incredible May i ask how do some one make this music?

6:30 AM 6:30 AM

If I may

What program do You use?

Sunshine Sunshine

This is...

I have no words to descrive it...