View Profile NaruyashaXChisengan

42 Movie Reviews

unique effects

This is a realy good animation and the sound was brilliant, may I ask the name of the song?

It only needs a little more detail in the history

Your series has been characterized by making link look like a useless coward; despite the fact that you improved the animation, sound and style of it, unless your trying to change this concept, I belive you missed it, however its impresive how much your drawing skills have improve.

I thank you for shareing your work

Not good

Its cool for your first animation....assuming it is your first animation of course...you sould add sound effects and...maybe a total remake would be even better...lets face it, it looks like if you had captured frame after frame..

You could also add a Background.

19 Game Reviews

Nice!

Great concept, loved the music, pretty original!!
I would only add some extra features for the game becomes a little monotone as you go along, how do I change the video quality?
You could also add levels, and/or bosses

Great game, educational to...keep up the good work

Lucky

Good game, I know how to play it but it would help alot if u explain how it works

RKO RULE

Orton maniac, realy good (and hard) questions

2 Audio Reviews

Briliant

at first like the guy below yea it sounds like silverstein but, you have my respect of createing this tune, im downloading it right now

Maverick32183 responds:

Thanks! Silverstein is a great band and being able to be named in the same sentence is an honor! Thanks again!

Wow

The way you mix the sounds is incredible May i ask how do some one make this music?

2 Art Reviews

If I may

What program do You use?

This is...

I have no words to descrive it...

Alfred Rojas @NaruyashaXChisengan